• How Google Analytics works
• The Google Analytics tracking code
• Administering Google Analytics
• The installation procedure
• Creating new profiles
Analyzing your visitors
• Who are your visitors?
• Understanding your visitor profile
• What is your bounce rate?
• How long do visitors spend on your site?
Visitor activity analysis
• What page do visitors land on?
• How long do they stay?
• Measuring how visitors engage with your site
• Using Visitor Flow Chart to understand behavior
Google Analytics reports
• Using Dashboards
• Defining goals
• Measuring conversions
• Creating and customizing reports
• Filtering data and segmenting visitors
Traffic source analysis
• Understanding traffic source reports
• Comparing natural and paid search (SEO vs PPC)
• Analyzing your AdWords performance
• Using social media reports
Understanding website performance
• Understanding page performance reports
• Using Site Speed reports to measure response and download times
• Using In-Page analytics