Mr. Sherif has a unique diverse academic profile, In addition to his bachelors’ degree in Accounting from Alexandria University – Egypt; he obtained his HRM Certificate from the American University in Cairo in 2005, HRBP/PHRi certificate from the Human Resource Certificate Institute – USA in 2011, SHRM-CP certificate from the Society of Human Resource Management – USA in 2015.
He is eligible to certify trainers as he is a certified Master Trainer from the AUC, school of Continuing Education.
His work experience includes working for MNCs, international organizations and regional & national organizations that includes; UNDP, Sekem Group, CompuMe, Misr Elkheir foundation mainly in the HRM, PM areas.
In 2015, he start to work as an HRM Partner in Provision UAE the Abu Dhabi consultancy based company where He has consultant a variety of different organizations i.e.:
- Watanya Poultry
- Sadko, Pepsico, Almosallamy Automatic Doors
- Europe Car, Maghrabi Optics, Beshay Steel, Travco
- Americana (UAE & Qatar)
Since 2016 an HRM instructor in Aljhood for training & development in Jordan.
- Chosen by the AUC-School of Continuing Education for best business trainer for the years 2012, 2013 & 2016.
- Appointed the president of HRM committee for the PLP (presidential Leadership Program) that is taking place in Cairo
- Egypt since 2016 under the auspices of HE President of the Arab Republic of Egypt.
- Guest speaker in the Egyptian HR chamber for the year 2014.
- In 2017 appointed as member in the development team for the SHRM-CP exam certification – USA.